When you choose to do business through iFranchiseNews.com, you are also helping a variety of great organizations which we feel do a fantastic job of helping to make lives better. We encourage you to click on the links below and learn more about these various organizations. On behalf of all of us and our network, we appreciate your support.
- Make A Wish Foundation - Since 1980, the Make-A-Wish Foundation® has enriched the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish-granting work. The Foundation’s mission reflects the life-changing impact that a Make-A-Wish® experience has on children, families, referral sources, donors, sponsors and entire communities.The Make-A-Wish Foundation was founded in 1980 after a little boy named Chris Greicius realized his heartfelt wish to become a police officer. Since its humble beginnings, the organization has blossomed into a worldwide phenomenon, reaching more than 250,000 children around the world. Although it has become one of the world’s most well-known charities, the Make-A-Wish Foundation has maintained the grassroots fulfillment of its mission. A network of nearly 25,000 volunteers enable the Make-A-Wish Foundation to serve children with life-threatening medical conditions. Volunteers serve as wish granters, fundraisers, special events assistants and in numerous other capacities. As the Foundation continues to mature, its mission will remain steadfast. Wish children of the past, present and future will have an opportunity to share the power of a wish®.
- Autism Speaks - Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Their longtime friend Bernie Marcus donated $25 million to help financially launch the organization. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the nation’s largest autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. We are proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish and look forward to continued successes in the years ahead.
- Hospice Foundation Of America - Hospice Foundation of America provides leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care with the goal of enhancing the U.S. health care system and the role of hospice within it. Hospice Foundation of America meets its mission by conducting programs of professional development, public education and information, research, publications and health policy issues. Our programs for health care professionals assist those who cope either personally or professionally with terminal illness, death, and the process of grief, and are offered on a national or regional basis. Our programs for the public assist individual consumers of health care who are coping with issues of caregiving, terminal illness, and grief.
- American Cancer Society - Together with our millions of supporters, the American Cancer Society (ACS) saves lives and creates a world with less cancer and more birthdays by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back. The American Cancer Society is a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the ACS has 12 chartered Divisions, more than 900 local offices nationwide, and a presence in more than 5,100 communities.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars – Founded in 1899, the VFW remains dedicated to this country’s military, its veterans and their families.
- Colorectal Cancer Coalition – Our mission is to win the fight against colorectal cancer through research, empowerment and access. Colorectal Cancer continues to be the second leading cancer killer for both men and women combined in the United States, even though it is 90 percent preventable and 90 percent treatable when detected early.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – “Finding Cures. Saving Children”.
- American Diabetes Association – “Cure, Care, Commitment”.
- The Humane Society of the United States – “Celebrating Animals, Confronting Cruelty”.
Please contact iFranchiseNews.com with the form below.